“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Personal Information we may collect includes your name and email address.
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, as well as marketing communications that we believe may be of interest.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis and audits.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may use, disclose, or transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Other Information we may collect includes:
- Browser and device information
- IP address
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Information that has been anonymized and/or aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose.
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Site functions properly.
- Using cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Site, pages visited, language preferences, and other traffic data. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, and to display information more effectively. We also gather statistical information about use of the Site to continually improve its functionality, understand how it is used, and assist us with resolving questions about it. We do not currently respond to browser do-not-track signals.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Site, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out by using the mechanism contained in each such email.If you would like to update Personal Information that you have provided to us, you may contact us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
USE OF SITE BY MINORS
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13
The Site is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and, by using the Site, you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.